We are looking for employees to support the current team mainly in the area of system implementation and configuration to meet specific customer requirements, but also in the area of development of current modules and creation of new ones. We are also developing the helpdesk department. Work adjusted to your time and skills; we don’t have fixed hours and large part of the work can be done remotely.
The main tasks are as follows:
- active participation in the process of implementation of the MyPrint system with our clients,
- technical support for the end user, helpdesk
- carrying out training for end users
- software configuration, ongoing tests of new components
- keeping implementation documentation
- creation of new functionalities or entire system modules
The following is welcomed:
- knowledge of printing processes
- html / css / php / sql / java script / jquery / python languages
Sounds complicated? It just seems so. If you are interested in these subjects and want to broaden your skills, this offer may be for you. Write to us, call us if we have manged to arouse your interest. Don’t send your CV or other documents; at the beginning, we count on an informal conversation. You don’t know these subjects, but you feel it could be your future? Call us – we also started from scratch.
Marcin Polkowski, 601939082 | Artur Kaczmarek, 605176761 | MyPrint.pl Sp. z o.o., office: ul. Kolejowa 171, Komorniki near Poznań.