- Efficient flow of information in the company, process automation
- Reduction/elimination of information sent by email, Excel sheets and paper printouts.
- Data transparency
- Clearly presented reports, easy access to information necessary for efficient company management
- Optimization of business processes
- Shortened lead times
- Lean Six Sigma organization of the enterprise
The system will suggest possible production deadlines based on the production starting date (when you are ready to start the production – availability of raw materials, tools, etc.) and the current plan utilisation.
Three suggested deadlines:
- Standard deadline – an order placed at the end of the current production plan
- Accelerated deadline – an order placed between scheduled orders; the scheduled orders are still within the deadlines confirmed for them.
- Collision deadline – the fastest production deadline in technological terms (some orders will be delayed)